Cozumel cycle tour.
If you want to do something genuinely eco-friendly in Cozumel, avoid burning more fossil fuels by taking our great new cycle tour!
Ride a 4-wheeled bike along Cozumel's scenic north coast road to a beach resort for relaxing and snorkeling.
Each 4-seater "quadracycle" can take up to 2 adults and 2 children and is ideal for families, friends and couples.
Your professional guide leads the group on this Cozumel cycle tour, taking you north along the tree-lined purpose-made cycle path, where you can enjoy the cool Caribbean breeze and ocean views.
Enjoy the cool Caribbean breeze and ocean views.
You'll need to be in good physical condition for the 6 mile (10 km) route that brings you to your destination: an exclusive beach resort.
Ideal for families, friends and couples.
You'll have time to relax and enjoy the beach and if you want to snorkel you'll find reef, colorful sealife and an underwater "drop-off" just a short distance from the white sand shore.
Enjoy the resort's facilities and take a rest in the shade before you jump back on your 4-wheeled cycles and make your way back towards downtown.
Truly eco-friendly, ideal if you're looking to escape the tourist grind.
Ideal if you're looking to escape the tourist grind, this tour truly is eco-friendly and visits a beautiful part of the island that many people miss.
We also have two-wheeled bicycles available to hire, for more information see our Cozumel bike rentals page.
Sorry, we cannot sell this tour to Carnival cruise ship passengers, but you can book a similar tour through Carnival directly.
Visit our Things To Do section to see more great Cozumel tours.
Adults, $49 USD.
Children (2-12 years), $25 USD.
Tours depart Mon-Sat at 9am, 11am and 1pm with the meeting time 30 minutes beforehand at the meeting point downtown.
Passengers arriving by cruise ship to Puerta Maya or the International Pier will need to take a taxi to the meeting point, a 5 minute drive. Passengers arriving to Punta Langosta Pier can walk to the meeting point (3 minutes).
If you are arriving on a cruise ship and have any questions about transport or timing please contact us.
Approx. 2.5 hours.
• Professional English-speaking guide, 4-wheeled bike, bottled water on the ride.
• Entrance to beach resort and use of facilities.
• Extra drinks and food at the beach resort.
• Snorkel equipment (approx. $15 per person extra).
• Transport to/from meeting point.
• Optional gratuities
What to Bring:
• Towels, bathing suits, a hat, sun tan lotion, your own snorkeling gear if you have some.
• Extra cash for buffet at the beach resort if you wish to purchase food.
• There are inherent risks involved with cycling and guests must be aware of them before deciding to participate in this activity.
• Helmets are mandatory for children and adults.
• Passengers must be 2 years and older to participate.
• To safely operate the 4-wheeled cycle, the total passenger weight cannot exceed 500lbs (227kg).
• Each 4-wheeled bike takes up to 2 adults and 2 children up to the age of about 6 years, depending on their size.
• All guests must wear closed toe shoes and comfortable clothes.
• Pregnant women or guests with back/ neck injuries, heart conditions or epilepsy cannot take part in this excursion.
• Children's seats have belts.
• Good physical condition is required for this tour.