By far the best value Cozumel open bar and snorkel deal!
Enjoy snorkeling from this bar on the water's edge close to downtown and the cruise ship piers, then party with an all-you-can-drink open bar for 2 hours.
Best value open bar deal!
This no frills package includes snorkel equipment, use of the bar facilities, including small pool, showers and bathrooms, and staff that love to help you party.
Free use of the bar facilities, including small pool.
You'll have a great time in the sun and sea with music and open bar, offering Mexican beer, tequila, rum, margaritas, soft drinks and purified water.
Imagine yourself here with a cold margarita!
When your two hours are up, pay for extra drinks separately at economical prices or continue your party at one of the other bars nearby.
Bar on the water's edge close to downtown and the cruise ship piers.
If you're looking for an expensive, luxury beach club with wide white sands and luxury facilities, this is not the place to come.
But if you're looking to do a little snorkeling and then party on the water's edge, you've found the best deal on the island!
Snorkel right from the bar's own pier.
Price: $32 adults (18 years+), $27 children (under 18 years).
Duration: Open bar for 2 hours, but stay as long as you like!
Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
This bar on the water's edge is about 5 minutes by taxi from downtown and the cruise ship piers.
Times: Open all day from 8am 'til late.
* Life vest and snorkel gear.
* Bathroom, showers and small pool.
* Open bar for 2 hours, offering Mexican beer, tequila, rum, margaritas, soft drinks and purified water.
* Transport to/from bar.
* Gratuities (Optional).
* Towel, swimming suit, sunglasses and a thirst that needs quenching!
* We also recommend you bring biodegradable sun lotion.
* Life vests are obligatory while snorkeling.
* Minimum age 7 years old.
* Minimum drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old.
* Please drink responsibly! Don't drink alcohol and swim, you are responsible for your own actions!
For every confirmed booking you will be required to print an E-ticket which is presented at the destination. You will receive your E-ticket via email once your deposit is paid and the booking is confirmed.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including directions and local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your E-ticket.