Fly between Cancun and Cozumel.
Flying between Cozumel and Cancun offers amazing views and is a convenient way to get to and from the island, especially if you want to connect with another flight in Cancun.
What's more, our exclusive new offer gives you 10% off the airline's own fare!
At This is Cozumel we've struck a deal with the local route operator and are pleased to offer a limited number of seats on flights between Cancun and Cozumel at this special price.
This means you can fly one-way Cozumel to Cancun, or Cancun to Cozumel, for just $54.65 per person (normal price $60.72).
For round-trips, simply buy two one-way tickets and you will also save 10%.
There are 5 departures every day, in both directions, and the flight time is only about 20 minutes, much quicker than traveling by road and ferry!
Amazing aerial views.
The flights are operated by a licensed Mexican airline, using comfortable 19-seater, German-built Dornier 228 aircraft.
Everyone gets a window seat, so you enjoy amazing aerial views as you fly across the Caribbean between the island and mainland.
When you book with us we can also arrange your transfer to/from your hotel in Cozumel, giving you complete peace of mind so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the view.
- Airfare and airport taxes.
- Hotel transfer (optional).
- Up to 2 pieces of check-in luggage with maximum combined weight of 25kg.
- All passengers must show valid photo ID at airport.
- Subject to availability: we have a limited number of seats at this price on each flight.
- If you are connecting with another flight in Cancun, please allow at least 3 hours connection time.
- Reservations are not changeable or refundable, although we will do our best to help you reschedule if possible.
- Infants aged 0 - 2 years are free of charge when seated on an adult's lap.
- Child prices are not available - adult prices apply to all travelers over 2 years.
Related Items and News:
Cozumel Flights And Airlines.
Cozumel Airport Transfers.
Chichen Itza Tour by Air from Cozumel.
Scenic Flight and Whale Shark Swim.
New Direct Cozumel-Mexico City Flights, May 20, 2011.
Cozumel Flies High, Mar 24, 2011.
Cozumel Airport Traffic Up 1.4%, Nov 15, 2010.
Cozumel Airport 13.9% Busier , Jul 23, 2010.
Riviera Maya Airport Really A Go, May 12, 2010.
President Announces Tulum Airport, Mar 26, 2010.
New Cozumel Aerodrome Opens, Mar 21, 2010.
Tulum Airport Plans Revealed, Aug 06, 2009.
$23.8 Million Investment For Cozumel Airport, Apr 02, 2009.
Better Local Flight Connections, Sep 11, 2008.
More Flying From Mexico, Jul 14, 2008.
Passenger Increase At Cozumel Airport, Oct 26, 2007.
New London-Cozumel Flight Arrives, May 18, 2007.
Air Traffic Up 70 Per Cent, Apr 10, 2007.
First New Miami Flight Arrives, Mar 06, 2007.
Cozumel Airport Back To Full Strength, Apr 24, 2006.